These photgraphs should probably carry a government health warning. If the shock doesn't get you the hysterical laughter will. Due to my inability
to date these photos very accurately, they are in no particular order:
- I'm not actually in this first photo, it's just my car
A rusty Triumph Herald. Probably owned this car around 1973.
- But I am in this one. You can't miss me; I am what appears to be
a severed head! Photo probably taken by Steve Pullen
- This is a self-portrait of me in a mirror.
It was taken in my room in Poole, Dorset. I used to go there on business whilst at W S Try. So that dates it between 1970 & 1974
- Another self-portrait
and based on the glasses this also looks like 1970 - 1974. This was taken in the house in Cowley
- And me without glasses.
- Seems to be a theme going, so let's continue with a self portrait taken in the
back of a car. No idea when.
- And no idea when this
was taken, nor by whom; but I think it's in West Drayton.
- This time I've no idea when or where or who took the photo.
- Hurrah! I can almost date this photo.
It was taken in the Rank Xerox Social Club in Denham. Based on my hair I would suggest it's spring/summer 1975
- Finally, for now, a photo I can date. It's September 1975 and I am on
holiday in Benidorm. Note the hair, I'd had a perm - stop laughing!!!
Also note that I have carefully cropped the photo to restrict the amount of bare flesh.
Other places you can visit, assuming you can stand the excitement:
- Me - back to the "all about me" page.
- Macaulay Primary School - stuff about Macaulay, obviously! And to encourage you, there are more photos of places and
names of people. Bet you can't wait!!!
- Archbishop Tenison's - can you guess what this is? Correct! Well done. But did you know that it also contains
a link where I talk about something I did for the first time? Definitely worth a click.
- Greenway School - I didn't go there but my friends did and it's where I played my first gig
- The Railway Arms - my local.
- Work - the curse of the drinking classes Oscar Wilde. A brief wiz through
one or two of my early jobs. Well, why not? I had to endure them so why shouldn't you???
- Home - Back up to the main home page.